| Back |
1. For Academic Courses - Accredited Institution (AI) >> 2. For Vocational Education Programme - Accredited Vocational Institute (AVI) >> 3. For Open Basic Education - Accredited Agency (AA)
On-line Application Form for Grant of Accreditation for Vocational Courses (AVI)
This is an electronic Application Form. Please read the Guidelines
for Accreditation carefully before you start filling the form.
Also please read the Norms
and conditions for the Vocational Education Courses to ensure the
availability of necessary infrastructure for the vocational course you are applying
2. Following types of Schools are eligible for accreditation:
Affiliated to a Recognized Board: The institute /school should be affiliated to a recognized State Board of School Education / CBSE / CISCE for Secondary/Senior Secondary level, for which accreditation is required.
Govt. Industrial Training Institute or Private Industrial Training Centre affiliated
to National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council for Vocational
Training (SCVT). A private or public limited company or a public sector undertaking
provided that creation of such training facilities are within the scope of its
objective as laid down in its Memorandum of Association or it sponsors a society
or a trust as provided sub clause. Govt. sponsored organizations like Jan Shikshan
Sansthan (JSS) or Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) District Institute of Education and Training (DIET).
Online application may be submitted for the following:
• Provisional Accreditation for Vocational Course(s).
• Approval for additional vocational course(s);
• Grant of Accreditation to Minority Institution for Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jain, Buddhist, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jews.
4. Schools which were booked under Unfair Means in NIOS examination/CBSE/State Boards need not to apply for accreditation.
6. If the case of any school is rejected by NIOS for grant of accreditation, it may not apply for atleast one year for fresh accreditation from the date of rejection of its earlier application.
7. Processing fee as per the notification No 235 dated 01.10.2015 is to be submitted through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Secretary, NIOS” payable at Concerned Regional Centre. Click here to view the the Category which are waived off from paying the Processing fees. The Fees along with one printout of the submitted On-line Application Form should be sent within 05 days of Registration with requisite documents to the Regional Director, Concerned Regional Centre as per the notification No NIOS/SSS/Accr./2011/4702 Dated 28.01.2011. For the Institutions outside India seeking for the accreditation the processing fee will be as per the as per the notification No 235 dated 01.10.2015
Be sure that you have to provide a valid Email Address (working) as
this will be used for future communication.
• Confirmation of your registration will be sent to you through Email.
• You will have to wait and check your Email for further details at least a month after On-line submission of application form.
Click here for E-Accreditation for Grant of Vocational Courses (AVI)
| Home |