| Back |
1. For Academic Courses - Accredited Institution (AI) >> 2. For Vocational Education Programme - Accredited Vocational Institute (AVI) >> 3. For Open Basic Education - Accredited Agency (AA)
On-line Application Form for Grant of Accreditation for Academic Courses (AI)
This is an electronic Application Form. Please read the Norms and Procedures
for Accreditation carefully before you start filling the form.
2. Following types of Schools are eligible for accreditation:
Affiliated to a Recognized Board: The institute /school should be affiliated to a recognized State Board of School Education / CBSE / CISCE for Secondary/Senior Secondary level, for which accreditation is required.
Recognition with the Rehabilitation Council of India: A Non Government Organisation (NGO)/Registered Society of national repute, engaged in the education of the specially able children and in philanthropic activities, and getting a grant from the Government. The institute must have recognition with the Rehabilitation Council of India for running special courses.
Online application may be submitted for the following:
• Provisional Accreditation for Secondary Course/Senior Course .
• Up gradation to Senior Secondary Course, increase in number of seats.
• Approval for additional medium at Secondary level i.e. Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Malayalam, Oriya and Urdu at Secondary and Senior Secondary level;
• Grant of Accreditation to Minority Institution for Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jain, Buddhist, Zoroastrians (Parsis) and Jews.
4. Last date for submission of application is 31st December of the year preceding the year in which Secondary/Senior Secondary courses of NIOS is proposed to be started.
5. Schools which were booked under Unfair Means in NIOS examination/CBSE/State Boards need not to apply for accreditation.
6. If the case of any school is rejected by NIOS for grant of accreditation, it may not apply for atleast one year for fresh accreditation from the date of rejection of its earlier application.
7. Processing fee as per the notification No 235 dated 01.10.2015 is to be submitted through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Secretary, NIOS” payable at Concerned Regional Centre. Click here to view the the Category which are waived off from paying the Processing fees. The Fees along with one printout of the submitted On-line Application Form should be sent within 05 days of Registration with requisite documents to the Regional Director, Concerned Regional Centre as per the notification No NIOS/SSS/Accr./2011/4702 Dated 28.01.2011. For the Institutions outside India seeking for the accreditation the processing fee will be as per the as per the notification No 235 dated 01.10.2015
Be sure that you have to provide a valid Email Address (working) as
this will be used for future communication.
• Confirmation of your registration will be sent to you through Email.
• You will have to wait and check your Email for further details at least a month after On-line submission of application form.
Click here for E-Accreditation for Grant of Academic Courses (AI)
| Home |