NIOS has introduced Spl. Admission for ITI Learners. Under this scheme learners have the options to:
- register themselves On-line directly
- may visit their ITI /AIs
- may visit NIOS Regional Centre for on line-registration.
- The cost of the Study Material is included in the Fees and will be delivered to you at your address provided by you during the Registration free of cost. Do not accept any VPP Parcel from anybody.
- Notification - Regarding the proof of address for Admission. (399 KB)
- Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at Concerned Regional Centre or through Online Payment through Credit (Master or Visa)/Debit Card (Visa only of select Bank) /Maestro Card/Net Banking
- Requisite Fees in the Form of DD in Favour of Secretary NIOS payable at Concerned Regional Centre for Offline Admission.
- However a Learner can also take Offline Admission by filling up the Offline Admission form and submitting it to its ITI or nearest Study Centre (AI) or to respective Regional Centre.
Related Links for Offline Admission
- Scheme of Studies, Course Fee, Eligibility Criteria Medium of Study
- Offline Admission Form
- Prospectus for ITI Learners
- List of Regional Centres
- There are no Agencies/Cyber cafes/any other institutions recognised or authorised by NIOS for doing Online Admission.You can take Admission yourself on the Internet without involving any middle man and without paying any extra amount to such middle man.You may take up help of your friends or family members in filling the Online application Form.You may visit your nearest ITI/Accredited Institution (AI) (study centre)/NIOS Regional Centre for on line-registration.
- For any type of Queries Regarding On Line Admission send mail to lsc(at)nios[dot]ac[dot]in or contact Learner Support Centre Toll Free No. 1800 180 9393